Creamy Cashew Mayonnaise
It is very important to use an oil that doesn't have a strong flavor, unless you want to taste it in your mayo. Be sure to use the olive oil marked "light tasting."
- Raw Cashews - 1 cup, soaked in filtered water for 2-24 hours, then rinsed
- Raw Cauliflower - 1/4 Cup
- Filtered Water - 1/4 Cup
- Extra Light Tasting Olive Oil - 1/4 Cup
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice - 3 Tablespoons
- Prepared Yellow Mustard - 1 1/4 Teaspoon
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 1/4 Teaspoon
- Sea Salt - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a high-powered blender (e.g., Vitamix, Blendtec).
- Blend on high speed until smooth. Use the Vitamix tamper, if needed.
- Taste and add ingredients, as needed, until the mixture is the taste and texture you desire.
- Refrigerate before serving.