Simple Paleo Tortillas
Are simple Paleo tortillas really possible?! If you’re looking for a really easy Paleo version of a flour tortilla (or a crepe), look no further.
- Eggs - 2
- Melted Ghee - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Water - 1 Tablespoon
- Arrowroot Poder - 1/4 Cup
- Coconut Flour - 1 Teaspoon
- Pinch of Salt
- Crack the eggs into a medium-sized bowl and whisk in the melted ghee and water.
- Add the dry ingredients—arrowroot, coconut flour and salt—and beat well to combine.
- In a small (8") skillet over medium heat, pour in about ⅓ of the batter and immediately roll it around to evenly coat the bottom. The tortilla should start to pull away from the edges as it cooks.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side.
- If saving for later, cool completely and store in a plastic bag or airtight glass container.