Paleo Lemon Blueberry Scones
I love these paleo lemon blueberry scones. With lemon, blueberries, almond and honey, they are everything that is good about scones. And they are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
- Almond Flour - 315 Grams
- Baking Soda - 1 Teaspoon
- Sea Salt - 1/8 Teaspoon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Eggs - 2
- Honey - 2
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 2
- Fresh BlueBerries - 3/4 Cup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the wet ingredients. Starting in the center, stir the dough until well combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop, drop the scones onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lightly wet hands and gently flatten the tops of the scones. They should be about 1 inch thick.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, until the tops are golden brown. Cool on wire rack.