Strawberry Paleo Muffins
have been using a combination of ghee and coconut oil lately and I really like the flavor this adds. Of course, you can also make these muffins with all ghee, or with all coconut oil for a completely dairy-free option.
These gluten-free, grain-free strawberry paleo muffins are perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack — a great way to use fresh strawberries this season.
- Almond Flour - 2 Cups
- Baking Soda - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - 1/8 Teaspoon
- Eggs - 3
- Honey - 1/4 Cup
- Ghee - 1 Tablespoon
- Coconut Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1 Tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Chopped Fresh Strawberries - 1 Cup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently fold in strawberries.
- Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.