Pumpkin Coconut Waffles
Do you ever miss waffles since you've gone Paleo? Miss waking up sunday morning to that intoxicating smell that just drives you crazy (In a good way)? Well, I'm here to deliver a Paleo Friendly Waffles Recipe.
- Pumpkin Puree (From Can) - 1/3 Cup
- Whisked Eggs - 3
- Full Fat Coconut Milk - 1/4 Cup
- Maple Syrup - 1 Tablespoon
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoon
- Almond Meal - 3/4 Cup
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut - 1/2 Cup
- Cinamon - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Nutmeg - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ginger - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Baking Soda - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Baking Powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Sea Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Mix dry ingredients together (almond meal, unsweetened shredded coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, baking soda, baking powder and sea salt.)
- Mix wet ingredients together (pumpkin puree, eggs, full fat coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.)
- Combine went and dry ingredients together.
- Plug in your waffle maker. Once it’s hot an ready to be used, spray some coconut oil spray and add your waffle mixture (the recipe yielded 4 square waffles for me, so be sure to divide your mixture accordingly)
- Once your waffle maker beeps and you’re waffles are ready, remove them from the waffle maker and let them cool for about a minute or two.
- Top your faves and enjoy!