Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon
Salty smoked fish tastes great with a big pile of creamy, fluffy scrambled eggs, especially when you add a little bit of coconut milk for that extra richness.
- Eggs - 4
- Chopped Sliced Smoken Salmon - 4
- Coconut Milk - 2 Tablespoon
- Finely Chopped Fresh Chives
- Cooking Fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, coconut milk, and fresh chives. Season to taste.
- Melt some cooking fat in a skillet and add the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs while cooking.
- When the eggs start to settle add the smoked salmon and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Serve with more chives sprinkled on top.