Pork Tenderloin With Smoked Paprika
Sometimes the bet recipes are the ones with the simplest concepts: take something that tastes good, rub it on the meat, and stick it over a fire until it’s cooked. We’ve been doing that since we were literally cavemen; it was delicious then, and it’s still delicious now.
- Pork Tenderloin - 5 lbs
- Smoked Paprika - 2 tablespoons
- Ground Garlic - 1 teaspoon
- Minced Fresh Thyme - 2 teaspoons
- BBQ Sauce - (Optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the paprika, garlic, thyme, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub the paprika mixture over the pork, and let marinate for 8 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Grill the tenderloin, covered, for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Brush with BBQ sauce, if using, and serve.