Ham & Egg Breakfast Cups
Try this recipe and never fail in your breakfast or brunch with friends again. A healthy, most impressive alternative to whatever you had in mind.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line each compartment of a regular (12) muffin tin with 1 or 2 pieces of ham (or other luncheon meat)
- Crack one egg into each compartment
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on how firm you like the yolks to be. If you prefer soft or runny yolks, cook 8-9 minutes.
- Top with green onions, feta or other desired toppings and enjoy.