- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
I always loved this recipe. It has everything you could always dream of in your breakfast, in the shape of a salty muffin.
- Large Eggs - 8
- Water - 1/8 Cup
- Chicken, Ham Or Sausage (cooked and cut or crumbled into small pieces) - 1/2 Pound
- Diced Red Bell Peppers - 1 Medium
- Diced Asparagus - 1/4 Pound
- Diced Yellow Onion - 1/2 Medium
- Sea Salt - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper - 1/8 Teaspoon
- Paper Muffin Liners (Or Coconut Oil)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 8 muffin cups with coconut oil or line with paper baking cups. Fill any remaining muffin cups with 1 inch of water, so they do not scorch while baking.
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl and add meat, vegetables, salt, ground pepper, and any other ingredients you wish to add.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.