Here’s a recipe you’d never expect but might just end up loving: flourless Paleo brownies prepared with shredded zucchini among other things.
- Shredded zucchini - 2 cups
- Almond butter - 1 cup
- Dark chocolate chips - 1 1/2 cups
- Large egg - 1
- Raw honey - 1/3 cup
- applesauce - 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extract - 2 teaspoons
- Cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons
- Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and process.
- Pour the brownie mixture into a greased or parchment paper lined pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Wait until the brownies are cool before cutting and removing from the pan.